Users located in Australia:
- You consent to us contacting you through the Website.
- By placing your Order, you agree that we may store, process and use data including personal and confidential information collected from your Order for the purposes of processing and delivering your Order.
- When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through the website or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication.
- We will use your personal information such as your name, phone number, address, email address and any other information placed by you on our website to enable us to send information or process additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, change your content or email preferences, respond to a survey, communicate with us for support/queries or request any of the resources on our Website.
- You also agree that we may use such data, other than credit card details, in order to provide you with information from time to time on our other services that may be of interest to you. If you do not agree to our using such data in order to provide you with information on our other services, you should indicate your non-agreement to us by email or phone.
- You may obtain a copy of the data held by us concerning you on request in writing. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee for processing such request. If any data held by us concerning you is incorrect, we will correct it on your written reques
- We and our employees and contractors, agree not to disclose confidential information to additional third parties; to use all reasonable endeavours to protect confidential information from any unauthorised disclosure; and only to use your confidential information for the purpose for which it was disclosed by you and not for any other purpose.
- These obligations do not apply to confidential information that:-
8.1. is authorised to be disclosed;
8.2. is in the public domain and/or is no longer confidential, except as a result of breach of our Terms and Conditions;
8.3. is received from a third party, except where there has been a breach of confidence; or
8.4. must be disclosed by law or by a regulatory authority including under subpoena.
- The obligations under clause 8 are continuing obligations.
- We will use your personal information if required to do so by law.
- If we sell the business, disclosure of your personal information may be necessary in the negotiation stage. In that case, we will ensure that there is a non-disclosure agreement in place to protect your information.
- We do not and will not sell or deal in personal or client information. We will never disclose your personal details to a third party except the necessary information required by providers of services or services you have purchased or to protect the rights, property or safety of the Website, our clients or third parties or if required by law.
- We may however use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting client needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services but not for any other use.
14.1. Keep you signed in; and
14.2. Understand how you use our site.
- We use the following kinds of cookies:15.1. Functionality – these help us recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
15.2. Advertising – these collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, if you do some of our website features may not function.
- We use visitor tracking and lead generator tools such as Google Analytics, Leadfeeder and Linked-In Navigator and may use the information from those tools to contact you. The collection and use of that data is subject to the terms of their privacy policies.
- Data collection
19.1. We collect the following data:19.1.1. Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc)
19.1.2. Your ip address, bank account details, confidential or sensitive information you put onto our website
19.1.3. Sales data
19.1.4. Company information from our surveys, diagnostic tools and other quizzes on our website
19.1.5. Company and personal information from visitor tracking and lead generator tools and third party analytics such as Google Analytics, Leadfeeder and Linked-In Navigator.19.2. We collect and process data when you:
19.2.1. Register online;
19.2.2. Place an order for any of our products or services;
19.2.3. Complete a customer survey or give feedback via email;
19.2.4. Use our website via your browser’s cookies;
19.2.5. Call us or email us19.3. We also receive your data indirectly from:
19.3.1. The third party analytics companies we work with may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online products and services. Their collection and use of information is subject to their own privacy policies.
- Data use
20.1. We collect your data to:20.1.1. Process your order and manage your account;
20.1.2. Provide you with the services you have requested;
20.1.3. Ensure safety and security for our users and business;
20.1.4. Protect our legitimate business interests and legal rights; and
20.1.5. With your permission, to contact you with special offers we think you might like.
20.2. With your permission only, we will share your data with our partner companies to offer you their products and services, including:
20.3. Third party organizations that may receive data you put on our website include:-
20.3.1. Our sub-contractors;
20.3.2. credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases. We may also use the resulting information from these agencies to provide our customers with better service.
20.3.3. payment processors;
20.3.4. hosting providers;
20.3.8. customer service and support providers.
- Data transfer
21.2. By using our website you consent to the transfer of your personal data to the processors located outside the European Economic Area.
- Data storage
22.1. We securely store your data on servers managed by our software providers. These include Google Drive, WordPress and Infusionsoft.
22.2. To ensure your data is secure, we take the following security precautions:
22.2.1. Identity and access management – access to your personal information is tightly restricted to only those officers who require access to it to provide you with our products and services;
22.2.2. Data loss prevention –the transmission of your personal data outside our network is restricted.
22.2.3. Back-up and Anti-Virus – All information on our site is backed up off site and antivirus software used to prevent unauthorised access;
22.2.4. Incident response plan – in the event of a potential data breach involving your personal information, we will notify the Data Protection Authority as soon as possible after becoming aware of the breach. In the event there is a high-risk breach we will alert you within 72 hours of becoming aware of the high-risk breach, where practicable; and
22.2.5. Policy management – we implement organisational policy acknowledgment and training to ensure our data protection policies are properly communicated and understood by everyone in our company.
22.2.6. We will keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary:-
18.104.22.168. For the purpose for which it was processed; and
22.214.171.124. or for long as we are required to retain it by law, however, only the specific Personal Data which is required to be retained in order to meet the statutory/regulatory retention requirement or for a legal claim, will be retained for this purpose; and
22.2.7. To enable the Company to exercise its legal rights and/or defend against legal claims.
22.2.8. Once that time period has expired, we will delete your data by shredding if your records have been kept in a physical format, erasure if your records have been kept in an electronic format, or a process or anonymisation if neither of these methods is adopted.
22.3. We maintain the retention policies concerning information
22.3.1. about a computer visits to and use of this website;
22.3.2. provided when registering with our website;
22.3.3. provided when completing a profile on our website;
22.3.4. provided for subscribing to email notifications and/or newsletters;
22.3.5. provided when using the services on the website, or that is generated during the use of those services;
22.3.6. relating to any subscriptions made;
22.3.7. posted to our website for publication on the internet;
22.3.8. contained in or relating to any communications sent through the website; and
22.3.9. which is personal information sent by you.
23.1. With your consent we would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
23.2. No third parties will receive your data without your consent.
23.3. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. If you wish to inform us of changes in consent for marketing please contact us at our details below.
- Your rights
24.1. Every user is entitled to the following data protection rights:24.1.1. Information – We must tell you what data we are processing, why, and who else accesses this data.
24.1.2. Access – You have the right to see what data is held about you by us, and to request we provide you with copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
24.1.3. Rectification –You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
24.1.4. Erasure – Where we have no legitimate reason to continue to hold your information, you have the right to have your data erased. This applies if the personal data is no longer required for the purposes it was collected for, or if you withdraw your consent, or the data is unlawfully used.
24.1.5. Restriction – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions, for example if you have requested we correct the data.
24.1.6. Objection – You have the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data, for example if its use is not consistent with the original purpose for which it was collected.
24.2. Data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
24.3. Automated decision making – We may use automated decision making in processing your personal information for some services and products. You can request a manual review of an automated decision if you are unhappy with it.
24.4. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our details below.
25.1. When you visit or view our websites, we collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
25.2.1. Keep you signed in;
25.2.2. Understand how you use our site;
25.3. We use the following kinds of cookies:
25.3.1. Functionality – these help us recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
25.3.2. Advertising – these collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Managing cookies
26.1. You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, if you do some of our website features may not function.
If you have any concerns about the way we handle your Personal Data, contact us directly via our website at [www.exportia.com.au/contact] with the subject line “Privacy Concerns” and we will respond promptly.
If you feel that we have not addressed your concern satisfactorily, you may contact your relevant Information Commissioner’s Office.
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner may be contacted at:
Address: GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001 Australia