According to Austrade, the COVID-19 pandemic is disrupting business around the globe to differing degrees, and the situation is changing daily. Exporters have experienced challenges since COVID-19 spread internationally and closed most borders. They have had to adapt quickly to survive, balancing maintaining their supply and managing their customer base. Other businesses have been subject to a sudden significant shift in demand – down or upwards.
This is the September update of our Webcast, How exporters can survive COVID-19 and then PROSPER. Our objective will help for you to better understand the challenges that SMEs are facing and start planning to reconfigure your business sales process and approach to take account of the new reality. Now the constraints related to COVID-19 have been integrated, and it’s time to build long-term business resilience and more sustainable international growth for your business, as we are uncertain when the crisis will clear. This event will also focus on successful overseas customer/business partner engagement strategies and supporting SMEs to prosper in COVID-19 times and beyond.
For more information on this workshop please contact Ken Long on 0490 856 460 or firstname.lastname@example.org,gov.au. This is a free event hosted by the Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources Entrepreneurs’ Programme.
This event is designed to benefit small and medium Australian businesses.
If you have any questions about this event or any future events, please contact EPLearningEvents@industry.gov.au
- Understanding the challenges that Australia exporters are currently facing
- Practical tips and communication strategies on keeping relationships with international customers alive and thriving
- SMEs will learn how to use content building, web delivery as an enabler to scale their business internationally in the long run
- Lessons learnt on risk mitigation when it comes to supply chain
- International business opportunities that emerge for small businesses during the pandemic
- How to use the COVID-19 to build a more resilient business
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Chief Executive Officers
- Sales and Export Managers
- Commercial Managers
- Business Development Managers
- General Managers
- International Business Managers
For more information on this workshop please contact Ken Long on 0449 901 600 or email@example.com,gov.au