Exportia Lab: Netherlands – Your gateway to Europe
Together with the Holland International Distribution Council we talked about setting up and/or (re)structuring supply chain activities in the Netherlands (as the Gateway to Europe).
Some of the problems that Australian exporters often experience when shipping direct from Australia are:
– Having some distributors who do not want to hold stock
– Customers struggling to look after the import formalities
– Disrupted International shipping from Australia due to the pandemic
– Smaller dealers have to buy from a wholesales which add a double margin
During the interview session, We had the pleasure to hear from our special guest, Sjaak De Klein who will answer your questions including:
– How do you help with the assessment of the most suitable Dutch 3PL / supply chain partner?
– How much does it cost to have a warehouse in the Netherlands?
– What are the steps to set-it up?
– How quickly can this be done?
Sjaak de Klein is the Senior Manager Supply Chain Solutions, Asia Pacific for the Holland International Distribution Council.
HIDC is a private, not for profit, organization from the Netherlands. They are supported and funded by the Dutch government and helped over 300 companies and organizations from the Netherlands logistics industry.